A downloadable game for Windows
Lightstep Chronicles is a dark sci-fi text-based adventure set on the alien vessel with an insane AI as your captor.
You play as a military captain exploring an off-world underground crashsite. You discover an ancient spaceship of alien technology and imperial livery, and are then whisked away on an intergalactic adventure of trying to stay alive and relevant in a spaceship that clearly has a hidden agenda. At the heart of Lightstep Chronicles is a text-based adventure, allowing you to communicate with the ship's AI, a manic creature that seems to be at war with itself.
Lightstep Chronicles is set in stunning futuristic art deco off-world locations, sharing the universe of the Dark Horse Comics series Lightstep. The game focuses on the thin line between humanity and artificial intelligence, and the very nature of transcendence.
Lightstep Chronicles was accepted for funding as part of European Union’s Creative Europe – Media programme.
|Genre||Interactive Fiction, Adventure|
|Tags||artificial-intelligence, Atmospheric, Point & Click, Sci-fi, Space, Text based|
Hello! Thank you for downloading Lightstep Chronicles!
We would like to use this opportunity to mention the minimum requirements necessary for running this game:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel i3 or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia gtx 660 2GB or AMD equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
We hope that you will enjoy our game! xx
- PUBLIC DEMO REMINDER + Dev update | May 21, 2019May 21, 2019
- Lightstep Chronicles is 90% COMPLETE and so is our comic book run!Apr 17, 2019
- Entering the Last Leg of DevelopmentApr 11, 2019
- QA testing, Steam achievements, etc. [Devlog]Mar 27, 2019
- Free Demo of First Chapter is Now AvailableMar 13, 2019
- This week at Lightstep Chronicles [March 6, 2019]Mar 06, 2019
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.